Monday, January 01, 2018

Read in December

As I type this, halfway through the month, I have a half-formed plan to read a lot of books over my Christmas vacation so it's not a pitifully short list. I suspect this plan will be abandoned in favor of spending more time playing Fallout games, but it is a plan which I have at this moment, so it counts.

Anyway, I read some books this month, and these are them. In the future, I expect to continue reading books.

Inio Asano, A Girl on the Shore (12/13)

Kaori Ozaki, The Gods Lie (12/14)

Rick Geary, The Lindbergh Child (12/19)

Rick Geary, The Saga of the Bloody Benders (12/20)

Deborah Blum, The Poisoner's Handbook (12/20)

Paul Theroux, editor, The Tao of Travel (12/22)


And that's what I ended up reading in December. As you can see, the plan to read a lot over the Xmas break did not precisely happen.

I'm posting this on time for once, and planning to fill in the links later. We'll see if that actually happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment