Friday, September 01, 2017

Read in August

Here we go again! These are the books I read last month, and they should very soon all have links to posts about those books, if you're interested in what they are and/or what I thought about them. (I should warn you that I can get pretty opinionated, and that you shouldn't necessarily assume I'm entirely correct.)

Matt Fraction, David Aja, and others, Hawkeye, Vol. 4: Rio Bravo (8/2)

George Orwell, The Road to Wigan Pier (8/4)

Michel Rabagliati, Paul Up North (8/8)

Rick Geary, Early Stories: 1977-1988 (8/9)

Don DeLillo, White Noise (8/11) 

Kyle Baker, Cartoonist, Volume 2 (8/15)

Rick Geary, Black Dahlia (8/16)

Pamela Wharton Blanpied, Dragons: The Modern Infestation (8/17)

Joey Green, Contrary to Popular Belief (8/21)

Neil Gaiman and Collen Doran, Troll Bridge (8/22)

Martha Wells, All Systems Red (8/22)

Shannon Wheeler, I Told You So (8/23)



And that's what I read in the not-nearly-as-hot-as-I-feel-like-it-used-to-be-in-years-gone-by August. Since I wrote most of those posts at the very end of the month (and even more, so, during the long Labor Day weekend immediately following), they will flow out over the course of most of September. Eventually, the above list will be filled with links. For now, though, you'll have to imagine what I've said about those books.

Next month I'll be back with more books. I expect it won't be as many as I wish I read, but that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment