Monday, August 21, 2017

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 8/19

Hey guys! If I had gotten any books in the mail last week, I'd write about them here.

I didn't, so I can't.

This is totally fine, since I'm deep into fiddling around with Mod Organizer, and mildly resent time spent doing anything more constructive. My current hobby/obsession is playing and modding Bethesda games, and there are so many mod managers to learn and play with that I'm currently hugely busy doing absolutely nothing at all useful or meaningful. (Not even playing games, but organizing add-ons to games and fiddling with metadata and settings -- that's the kind of thing I enjoy, for whatever reasons.)

I mean, this will pass, eventually, and maybe the next thing will be a bit more social or constructive -- but this is fine for now.

(If you have no idea at all what I'm talking about in the last two paragraphs -- it's a video-game thing. You're probably better off doing whatever your time-wasting hobby is. Odds are it's more active or at least gets you out into the fresh air every so often.)

No comments:

Post a Comment