Sunday, September 01, 2013

Read in August

Well, it'll soon be clear that my attention wasn't on reading books this month -- but the books I did get through were pretty enjoyable anyway.

Francoise Mouly, editor, The Best American Comics 2012 (8/1)

Joe Sacco, Journalism (8/2)

A.J. Wolfe, The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013 (PDF, 8/7)

Tim Kreider, Twilight of the Assholes (8/8)

Daniel Pinkwater, The Afterlife Diet (8/16)

Bob Sehlinger & Len Testa, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 (8/27)


And that was my August.

I'll probably have a reading project to take up all of October that will get me reading (and blogging) a lot more, but details on that will follow in a couple of weeks.

September, the month in between, might just see me continue this slow desultory meander through just a few books a month -- I'd prefer to read more books more quickly, but it seems I need some structure (provided by work or otherwise) to make me do that. As always, if there's anyone out there who wants me to write for them, just drop me a line -- I work vastly better with deadlines than without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment