Monday, August 05, 2013

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 8/3

Every so often, the tides of mail go out for a few days, and nothing washes up on my doorstep. (Yes, it's a lousy metaphor, but go with it.) Sometimes, that happens for an entire week, and I have nothing to write about in these weekly posts. In those rare cases, I post anyway, because I have a tidy mind like that, and just in case there's one fanatic Antick Musings watcher who expects it every Monday.

The sharper-witted among you have already realized that I'm talking about this week.

Next week I expect to have more things to write about -- unless the publicists have collectively come to their senses and realized I'm a horrible excuse for a "media outlet" and have blackballed me, which would be sad. (For me, that is -- I'd have to get more books through other means.) But, for now, this is what I've got for you: a big, fat nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment