Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 6/8

This post is not just late, but missing its entire purpose; a few books did come in last week, but they're sitting on my desk back in rainy New Jersey, and I am stuck in the deserts of Las Vegas.

But I did want to poke my head up here, to note that I'm not dead (though, after this day at the conference, I feel like it) and to promise that this post will be updated about those actual books somewhat later in the week. (I hope it will be Thursday. I might never have gotten the hang of them, but I'll be quietly working from home that day and recovering from this trip.)

I'm also still trying to figure out how to drag my attention back to this blog from the various shiny things that have distracted me, but that hasn't happened yet. Perhaps it never will.

1 comment:

sjl said...

"Perhaps it never will." I hope not! I would truly miss your blog.

Perhaps you could write about shiny distractions?

Post a Comment