Saturday, October 03, 2009

Traveling Again

I may have alluded to this before, but I'm off on another business trip early tomorrow morning -- I'll be running a booth at the annual meeting of the Association of Financial Professionals in San Francisco. And, as often happens on trips, I expect that blogging time will be at a minimum.

So I've loaded in a few meaty posts for tomorrow (Antick Musing's fourth anniversary!) and Monday, and I'm just hoping I'll have time to cobble something together for the following days. I'll be back on the east coast late on Wednesday night, but I expect I'll be buried in real work from that point on for several days.

If you're in San Francisco, and I should be seeing or talking to you, it looks like I will be free on Tuesday night, so please get in touch with me. If you're not...then I should be back to regular blogging here by next weekend (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment