Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rapid-Fire Amazon Links

I've been a bad Affiliate lately, letting these things pile up, so I'm going to toss them out all together, and those of you who care can click the links. As always, I make no claim that I use or care about any of this stuff, but Amazon did ask me nicely to mention it.

1) Spend $25 on clothes, get a free one-year subscription to various magazines aimed at people who shop for clothes a lot.

2) Buy James Bond movies on Blu-Ray (through the 23rd) and save up to $60. Hey! James Bond movies! If only I wasn't on a hiatus in my "Saturday Is Bond Day" series, I'd have a swell tie-in...

3) There are also 300 Blu-Ray discs priced as low as $13.99. Is $13.99 low for Blu-Ray? It's high for a "sale" price on a DVD, I'll tell you that.

4) Amazon also has 875 Playmobil toys, which they'd like people to know about.. Somehow, there hasn't been the massive number of Playmobil sets in my house that I expected -- I feel slightly robbed, from not having a daughter, since they have a killer giant Victorian house that I thought I'd eventually have an excuse to buy and play with. Oh, well. I've busied myself with Lego, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment