Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That Ol' Gift-Giving Frenzy Once Again

Amazon just reminded me that "there's still time to promote popular gift ideas and best sellers," so I have to believe them. And since someone actually did buy some boots the other day after I tossed in that banner -- which surprised me, I have to admit, even though the boots did look quite nice -- I figured more of you might be looking for random stuff to buy.

They gave me the same list of stuff as this post, unfortunately, since I've already made fun of half of those things. If you want to see my rather feeble attempts at humor, follow that link back. But if you want a Samsung Touch of Color T260HD 26-Inch LCD HDTV Monitor, click away.

If you want a Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Chronograph Canvas Watch #AT0200-05E, there's one of those as well. (I do assume that "canvas" refers to only the band, not the entire watch. It would be weird otherwise.)

And lastly, if you're one of the five other people -- besides me -- who didn't already buy The Dark Knight on DVD, you've got one more chance.

If you don't want any of that stuff, would a search box entice you?

No comments:

Post a Comment