Monday, December 08, 2008

Splashed by a Meme

So John Klima just "tagged" me with this here meme, and, because I am a good sport, I will play along.

The Rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

The Meme:
1. See above.

2. See above, redux.

3. a. I sawed down a Christmas tree with my own hands yesterday, and then (much later) wrestled it into a stand. I thinking fighting a b'ar is on for tomorrow.

b. My office-icle features Lord of the Rings magnets, which still have Secret Diaries sayings in attendant speech bubbles.

c. I've done all of my own laundry, and much of the laundry for the household, for the last several years.

d. My back porch steps badly need replacing.

e. When bored, I often find myself counting ceiling tiles, light fixtures, or other nearby objects.

f. I am the rightful King of Ruritania.

4. I prefer not to force these things -- if you want to pick this up, be my guest, and link or leave a comment.

5. Not applicable.

6. Oh, he'll know...

No comments:

Post a Comment