Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh, What a Jackanapes Am I!

I've got Back-to-school night tonight, plus a review I should write for ComicMix, so I doubt I'll get anything done requiring thought for this blog.

Luckily, the world includes memes, and so I'll do one or three of them to keep myself entertained (and, with any luck, other people as well). First up is this "Who Would You Be in 1400" quiz, and I would be...

Your result for The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test...

The Harlequin


You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.

Take The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test at HelloQuizzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems strange to pair "force" and "literature." It's like being in favor of truth, justice, liberty, and pizza.

Adele said...

I'm a monk, wise peaceful and umm, stagnant.

Post a Comment