Friday, September 28, 2007

I Mean, If I Went Round Saying I Was an Emperor Because Some Moistened Bint Had Lobbed a Scimitar at Me...

I'd be justified, since I did far too well on a silly meme/test:



Your Score: King Arthur


You scored 78Worthiness!




You're King Arthur. Charged with the nobel task of finding the grail by God himself. You know exactly what you're doing and you're on top of every situation.

"It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeator of the Saxons, sovereign of all England!"

"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king!"




Link: The Monty Python & The Holy Grail Test written by Silent_Tiger on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments:

Post a Comment