Sunday, October 22, 2006

Incoming Books: 10/20ish

I'm on vacation this week, so original blogging may be light here and at the SFBC. (Though I do have a series of "Best Fantasy Stuff from 2005" that I've been saving up, so those should run here on the weekdays, unless I suddenly decide it's a bad idea.)

Also, I'm running off to Hershey Park with the family in about an hour (in the middle of the school year, with short-attention-span boys, you take short vacations).

But, before I do that, I wanted to state for the record that I brought five books home from work this week: Lemony Snicket's The End (which is going in the car with me), two books of strip cartoons, a guide to old New York points of interest, and Bob Newhart's I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This! (which I've only read a few pages of so far, though I do wonder why he did it now rather then ten years ago, when every comedian in the USA could get a book deal for several million dollars just for making a book editor laugh once).

No comments:

Post a Comment