Saturday, July 29, 2006

Incoming Comics: 7/28

As usual, there are two chunks -- one for my two sons (Thing 1 and Thing 2) and one for me. I should start giving the boys allowances so that they can buy their own comics...

For them:
  • Teen Titans Go! Vol. 5: Ready for Action
  • Kingdom Hearts Vol. 3
  • Sonic the Hedgehog #164
  • Franklin Richards, Son of a Genius: Super Summer Special
  • Teen Titans Go! #33
  • Sonic X #11
For me:
  • Fables Vol. 7: Arabian Nights (and Days)
  • B.P.R.D.: The Black Flame
  • Hate Annual #6
  • Astro City: Samaritan Special
  • Castle Waiting Vol. II #1
  • Gumby #1
    which the boys may read at some point, but it's by Bob Burden and Rick Geary, so I bought it for me.
That's a lot of stuff -- at least the kids' books are all cheap.

1 comment:

Justin Steiner said...

I enjoyed the Astro City Special and have yet to read the latest Fables volume and the new Castle Waiting.

Post a Comment