Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Incoming Books: 12 July

A small pile of books followed me home from work today; I think I'll keep them. They're mostly to be read for pleasure -- at least, that's my intention -- but most of them are in the genre, and, at this point in my life, I find that everything I read in SFF turns into work somewhere along the line, somehow.

Anyway, World Fantasy is nearly done, so soon I might actually be able to read:
  • Hippo Eats Dwarf: A Field Guide to Hoaxes and Other B.S. by Alex Boese
  • The Healthy Dead by Steven Erikson
    Of course, I probably should get and read Blood Follows before jumping into this one.
  • The Pinhoe Egg by Diana Wynne Jones
  • The Course of the Heart by M. John Harrison
  • Lurker in the Lobby: A Guide to the Cinema of H.P. Lovecraft by Andrew Migliore and John Strysik
  • Dark Mondays by Kage Baker
But, now, I really need to finish reading every fantasy story published last year I can get my hands on...

No comments:

Post a Comment