Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Star Wars Personality Test

Running through the blogroll, I saw that Keith R.A. DeCandido was Han Solo, so I took the same test and found

You are Lando Calrissian






















Lando Calrissian
86%
Emperor Palpatine
74%
Count Dooku
69%
Boba Fett
67%
Darth Maul
67%
Chewbacca
67%
Qui-Gon Jinn
65%
Darth Vader
63%
Jabba the Hutt
60%
Mace Windu
57%
Tall, dark, and handsome.
Not much seems to bother you.
Maybe because you're so smooth.
You truly belong with us here in the clouds.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)
Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test


Hm. I'm apparently really close to the not-so-nice side of Lando, to judge from the other folks on that list.

1 comment:

John Klima said...

Thankfully I was Qui-Gon Jinn, but I was almost R2-D2. What the heck?

John Klima

Post a Comment