Monday, April 24, 2006

Locus Awards Finalists Announced

The ballots are actually all counted and tabulated, so the fact that Locus Online has just posted the top five vote-getters in each category is only a plot to increase suspense. But, since we're a popular medium to begin with, isn't suspense a good thing?

In any case, these are the finalists. I was going to copy and paste them in here, but life is too short. Go look there, if you want to know. It looks like a generally good list.

I'd tell you how I voted myself, except for the fact that I missed the deadline this year: the ballots had to be in midnight of the Saturday I got home at 10:30 from the epic Hershey Park trip to find two hamsters loose in the house. So I didn't even manage to turn the computer on that night, so the poll went on without me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment