Saturday, March 11, 2006

Today's WFA Reading: 3/10

I got two small packages yesterday of WFA-bound goodness, both sent par avion (I love those little blue stickers; they make me feel so cosmopolitan) from the UK. And I forgot to blog about them then.

In one was the small magazine Supernatural Tales, issue #9. (Yet another magazine I'd never heard of, which is par for the course with me.) And the other one had three novels (or possibly novellas-published-as-books; further examination is required) from Telos Publishing.

Since I react to nearly every new situation by making lists, I plan to make a list of the publishing companies that have sent materials for the awards. (And then, of the companies I expect to see things from, but haven't yet.) I'm not sure what my next step will be after that (besides reading more), but making a list always helped in the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment