Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cat-Vacuuming In Our Time

I'm on vacation this week, so I should be using my time to do useful things (like reading books that are too unwieldy to carry to and from work) or fun family things (like playing with my two sons). But, what I've actually been doing way too much of these last two days is re-reading my old rec.arts.sf.written posts, ostensibly to cannibalize them for blog entries.

Yes, now I have another dozen or so canned entries that just need to be edited slightly and popped in, but I've also wasted huge swaths of two days in getting to this point. I keep looking up and realizing another two hours have passed by, pointlessly.

So, after all that, I'm going to inflict one of those old things on you now. Not sure which one yet -- I'll have to look at them all again...

No comments:

Post a Comment