Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's a Book!


One of my major projects from this year has turned into a real book-shaped object, with words on the pages and everything. I'm quite proud of it.

It's only available from the SFBC, and I expect it only ever will be available through the SFBC; the rights to the stories are otherwise all caught up in many different collections, spread across many publishers.

But I really don't care if anyone buys it at this point; it's a book I wanted to exist, and now I've made it happen, so I'm just happy that it's on my shelf.

1 comment:

RobB said...

Hi Andrew,

Impressive looking book there! I was also very impressed with your Lovecraft volume from a couple of years ago. I recall your intro piece being very thoughtful and interesting.

Rob B

Post a Comment