Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Ways of the Modern World

The third comment made on this blog is spam. I suppose I should be happy that it wasn't the first or second, but it still says something about the Internet today, doesn't it?

I'm not going to add word verification for comments yet, but if the spam comments start outnumbering the real comments, that's the next step.

Now, to poke around and see if I can delete comments.

Odd related thought one: it's not even spam with any relationship to any of the ostensible topics of this blog!

Odd related thought two: I typo'd "spam" as "smap" three times during this post. Smap should be a word, maybe some sort of soft punch (for a nice onomatopoeic effect). If anyone out there has any pull with dictionary-makers, I'd like "smap" to be a word, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment