Thursday, October 20, 2005

Crystal Rain: Now With Added Magnetic Potency!

Did I mention that the publisher bribed me with magnets (featuring the book's cover art) to get me excited about Crystal Rain? No?

Good thing magnets don't get me all that excited, then. Well, maybe just a little excited.

They're currently stuck on the front of one of my filing cabinets in the office, flanking my magnetic Gandalf (because you never know when a wizard who sticks to metallic objects will be useful). Taking a closer look, I see that Gandalf's staff has been nearly broken off; it's hanging on by a thread. Oh, dear. Well, at least he's Gandalf the Grey; he'll be swapping that staff and the rest of the paraphernalia soon anyway, when Eru sends him back to save my office from the forces of the Grendel figure on the bookcase (or maybe the stuffed Mat-Mite; which is more evil, anyway?) after his epic battle with the plush Cthulhu on top of my monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment